Services to help you develop & grow your company:
- Strategic planning
- Marketing consulting
- Due diligence assistance
- Initial public offerings assistance
- Financing assistance (forecasts & projections and feasibility studies)
Entrepreneur, franchisee or established business owner assistance
Whether you are an entrepreneur just forming your company, franchisee and/or an established business owner, there are a myriad of challenges and opportunities you encounter during the journey, including:
- What business entity structure is best for us?
- We are interested in purchasing a business. Can you help us through the process of due diligence to integration?
- How do we handle on boarding employees and payroll and benefits administration?
- What options exist for us to finance the purchase of a building?
- We want to strengthen management of the company using performance goals such as cost and profitability measures, ratios and industry benchmarking. How can we access this data?
- Can you recommend a banker? An attorney?
- We are looking to source products overseas. Do you have any contacts who can help us?
Credence Auditors & Advisors can provide solutions to your questions.
- Business Consulting
- Business Valuations
- Litigation Support
- Marketing Consulting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
Business Consulting Services
At Credence Auditors & Advisors, our business consultants are motivated by understanding that the services they provide must deliver results if they are to make a difference in your organization.
Our business consultants have industry specific knowledge, we take pride in the overall skills, depth/breadth of our Credence Auditors & Advisors consulting team. In addition, we have consultants with functional specialties such as marketing, technology, human resources and employee benefits that apply to all types of businesses. All of our business consultants are innovators, troubleshooters and problem solvers, ready and willing to help your business manage change and find solutions for success.
Included below are a few of the functional consulting services we can apply to your business needs and objectives.
Business process improvement
Credence Auditors & Advisors provides recommendations and strategies to facilitate greater efficiency, cost control and effective management for our clients:
- Operations reviews
- Strategic planning
- Business structure & reorganization planning
- Inventory evaluation
- Cash-flow management
Keeping accurate and timely financial records is key to your business’ success. We can help. We are helping businesses with all of their accounting needs.
Why consider us for accounting services? Our current clients tell us, “it’s your people.” At CAA, you will receive personalized attention from our highly skilled qualified staff. So you can make informed business decisions, our staff will be proactive in their work for you. They will check in with you often and know your name when you walk in the front door.
Here’s how we can help you with accounting services:
Monthly financial statements
Financial statements present your balance sheet and income and cash-flow statements giving you a snapshot of your company’s financial position during a specific time period. Your CAA staff will walk you through the information on your financial statement so you understand what it means and how you can use it.
Financial statements offer many tools to help you make informed decisions for your business:
- General ledger reports give you the details you’re looking for on all of the accounts for the month including your company’s assets, liabilities, owner’s equity and revenue and expenses.
- Comparative financial statements give you the ability to compare where you are this year compared to last year at this time.
- Trend reports show you how you have been performing for the last 12 months.
- Ratio analysis translates your company’s numbers into ratios that can be compared to both last year’s ratios and industry averages. This helps you more thoroughly understand which areas of your financial situation are on target and which areas need more attention.
- Break-even analysis shows how much of your revenue goes to cover fixed costs and how much is left for variable costs. It also tells you how much of your product/service you need to sell in order to break-even.
Business owners turn to us to outsource their accounting. Either the current staff is overworked or the business owner is looking to reallocate resources. But no matter the reason, outsourcing your accounting duties to us will make your job easier:
- You will consistently receive your financial information in a timely, accurate manner helping you make better business decisions.
- You will have no tax surprises at the end of the year because we will help you with tax planning throughout the entire year.
- You will be doing business with a firm that has depth of knowledge, experience and the resources to handle all of your financial needs.
- Your time and the time of your staff can be freed up and reallocated to other projects. With our second set of eyes on your books, we can see where you can improve and make recommendations.
- You can turn to us to work with third parties, such as bankers, for any financial needs you may have.
The risk of internal fraud or embezzlement may be reduced with an outside firm handling your finances.
Other accounting services:
Preparation of budgets and forecasts offer an estimate of future costs and/or revenues and provide an anticipated financial position.
Accounts payable and accounts receivable services free up your time and resources.The burden of filing and paying payroll taxes is lifted when you turn those duties over to us.
Income tax planning is entrusted to us by many businesses and individuals. We have a tax department that is responsible for keeping up-to-date on the extremely complicated and ever-changing tax laws and ensuring our clients are benefiting the most they can from the laws.
Think all audits are the same? Not true. While many firms are capable of conducting audits, relatively few have the capabilities of advancing beyond this process in order to benefit you. During an audit conducted by Credence Auditors & Advisors, we go beyond the numbers. We seek out ways to help you improve the operational and financial practices of your organization. You will receive these recommendations as part of your audit’s normal service.
Another difference is our first-rate audit staff, which consists of experienced and qualified professionals. Our team members utilize their specialized training by designing audit and review programs to meet your organization’s specific needs. Your audit is assigned to the staff member whose knowledge and experience is best suited to your organization. Many times, you will work with the same auditor each year, saving you the time it requires to work with someone new.
There are several areas in which our experienced and knowledgeable auditors can help you:
Audits and Reviews
Our audit services are designed to provide you with accurate financial information to enhance your business performance. Audits and reviews, long viewed as the auditing profession’s core products, are a necessary part of operating a successful business and are beneficial to you and your company. We will conduct an efficient, professional audit. Also, every audit will have recommended improvements based on the information identified during each engagement.
Compilations offer you a snapshot of your financial position. You provide us with your information, and we will return to you useful financial statements.
To be the most reputed audit and advisory services firm in Afghanistan and having a global footprint.
To serve our clients to their utmost satisfaction while at the same time performing our work to the highest standards of professional integrity and ethics.
Our Core Values
Credence’s Core Values define how we treat our clients and each other. They set key parameters within which individual and team performance is measured and rewarded. They are embedded in the way we operate and in the value we create for our clients and communities.
We do what is right, not what is easiest. We are true to ourselves and others. We are transparent, honest, and consistent. We take pride in our work and act with professionalism.
We listen and communicate directly and openly. We value diversity among people, ideas and points of view. We are natural partners with our clients, colleagues, and our community, and we are at our best when working as a team.
We will continue to build a collaborative work environment by providing opportunities for growth through delegating responsibilities, sharing information and experience, relying on each other’s expertise, keeping commitments and trusting each other.
We are passionate about solving complex business problems and helping to shape the next generation of financial services. We are intensely focused on serving our clients and helping them achieve their business objectives. We do what we say we are going to do: we create value.
We anticipate our clients’ needs, advance their business priorities and, wherever possible, exceed their expectations.
We challenge ourselves to execute flawlessly and to consistently deliver the highest quality of service to our clients. We seek the best talent and promote personal and professional development. We aim to always exceed our financial goals and the expectations of our clients, our colleagues and our shareholders.
CREDENCE Auditors & Advisors is an audit and advisory firm based in Kabul, Afghanistan and registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
CREDENCE has an International Association and is a representative office of CENTRICSOL Consulting International in Afghanistan for SAP B 1 and QuickBooks services which is a member firm of GMN International, an association of independent accounting, auditing and consulting firms which is one of the world’s largest groups of accountants and management consultants working in 45 countries all over the world. We have a bunch of more than 45 professionally trained people in our team. Services we offer include:
CREDENCE plans to emerge as a prominent firm of accountants and auditors offering a wide range of services to national and international clients in Afghanistan.